Try It League (for Beginners)
Thank you for your interest in curling! We've had a great response to our Try It Beginner League this spring. Both league nights are full and registration is close.
Please come back in the fall for our next Try It League! Sign up here to be notified when we have the new schedule set.
You did the Learn 2 Curl. Now you are ready to give it a try!
Sign up for the Try It League - a short 4 week league to get a feel for the game.
Each week starts with a short off-ice session, followed by a 6 end-game to practice your skills.
Sign up as a team or as an individual and we will help find you a team.
- League runs 4 weeks in April 2018
- 2 nights to choose from:
- Tuesday (3, 10, 17, & 24) or
- Wednesday (4, 11, 18 & 25).
- Exact draw times TBD.
- 4 team minimum for each league night to run.
- Cost is $40/curler. Fee is due by the first night of curling.
Time commitment is approximately 2 hours; start times will depend on the number of teams signing up.
- If there are 7 teams or less, start time will be 7 pm each evening.
- If more than 7 teams sign up, we will have two draws - one at 6 pm and one at 8 pm.
- If there are two draw times, teams can expect to rotate between the two time slots.
Click the link below to get signed up today!