|General||GBCC Membership||Newsletter||Practice Member||Social||Sub only|
Green Bay Curling Club Membership
Green Bay Curling Club offers two primary membership options.
- GBCC MEMBERSHIP
- SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP
MEMBER TYPE: GBCC Membership For adults and students (high school age and up) wanting to curl in our leagues. Two Dues options.
All League Dues, $278.25 with tax: includes all leagues and all benefits (details below), 3 discount options
- Early Pay discount, pay by Nov. 1st, $262.50 with tax
- New-to-curling discount, $231 with tax
- Full time student discount, $105 with tax
Select League Dues, each league $126 with tax: individual fees for each league. For those needing shortened curling schedules; reduced benefits (details below). Leagues available with this Dues option are:
- Thursday Open League - runs in two 9-week sessions, Nov.-Jan and Feb-March, at 8 pm. Each session is $126 with tax.
- Friday Fun (evening) League - runs approximately every 2 weeks, Nov. - March.
- Sunday Mixed - runs approximately every 2 weeks, Nov. - March
All League Dues include the following benefits:
- Option to curl in all leagues;
- Option to sub (spare) in all leagues;
- Key access to club facility (must be 21 years & older, key charge applies);
- Locker at no charge (subject to availability);
- Reduced rental rate to host two non-member groups at the club;
- Memberships in Wisconsin State Curling Association, Wisconsin Badger Women's Curling Association, U.S. Women's Curling Association and U.S. Curling Association (dba USA Curling) with eligibility to curl in state, regional, national and international competitions;
- USCA Curling News subscription;
- GBCC club newsletter; and
- Access to member-only section of the website.
Select League Dues include the following benefits:
- GBCC club newsletter;
- Access to the member-only section of the website; and
- Reduced rental rate to host two non-member groups at the club.
For Select Leagues, State and National Membership Dues are extra and may be added for participation eligibility in State and National sponsored events and to receive the national Curling News magazine.
Curlers in 2 or more Select Leagues may elect to pay All League Dues with the added benefits (see notes above and below for price comparison).
MEMBER TYPE: Social Membership
The Social Membership is a club supporter membership. No league play. Includes GBCC club newsletter and access to the member-only section of the website. $47.25 with tax.
State and National Dues are extra and may be added to support the state and national curling organizations and to receive the national Curling News magazine.